Call us on... 0116 253 1116
Mon-Fri 9:00am-12:30pm 2:00pm-4:30pm
150 Melbourne Road

We welcome patients at our practice and to make this as comfortable as possible for you, we would advise you to bring:

  1. An updated list of medications you are taking
  2. Your GP details- name, address and telephone number
  3. Your current address, telephone number and email address
  4. Proof of valid exemption details (if applicable). Wrong exemption details can result to getting fined by the NHS